Shah and Catchings Family Practice was founded with the purpose of providing the highest quality of care to the people of Cary and surrounding communities.
It is the objective of Shah and Catchings Family Practice to treat every patient with dignity and first-rate medical care in a patient-centered healthcare environment with state of the art medical equipment, electronic medical records, and our well-trained medical providers and staff.
It is our intention, to be absolutely sure each patient leaves our office feeling their concerns have been heard and their questions answered. To achieve complete satisfaction for each patient is the ultimate goal of Shah and Catchings Family Practice.
During these very hot and humid days, please remember to drink plenty of water and take breaks if you are working outside. Take care of your pets as well.
· Install a fence around the pool area. This will help prevent people from using the pool without your knowledge and keep small children and animals out.
· Never leave small children unsupervised in or around the pool — even for a minute.
· Keep children away from pool filters. The suction may injure them or prevent them from reaching the surface.
· Be sure all pool users know how to swim. Teach your children to swim as early as possible.
· Develop a buddy system — don't swim alone or allow others to swim alone.
· Never dive into an above ground pool. Always check the water depth before plunging into an in-ground pool.
· Don't allow your children to let their friends use the pool without your permission and supervision.
· Keep radios, CD players, blow dryers, and other electrical devices away from the pool.
· Keep a first aid kit, ring buoys and reaching poles near the pool in case of emergency.
If you'd like to come in for a visit, simply call our office at 919-468-6820 and schedule an appointment with the medical healthcare provider of your choice.
600 New Waverly Place
Cary, NC 27518